Zesty Spanish Beef & Rice
What You'll Need
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine*
- 1 - 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
What You'll Do:
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and margarine or butter. Sauté over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings and one 14 1/2 can diced tomatoes, undrained; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
High Altitude Directions:
No adjustments required
*butter, or spread with no trans fat may be substituted
RICE, WHEAT FLOUR, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, ONIONS*, SALT, GREEN PEPPER WITH SODIUM SULFITE FOR COLOR RETENTION *, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PAPRIKA SPICE AND COLOR, SPICES, NIACIN, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE, GARLIC*, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID, RIBOFLAVIN.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.