Spring Vegetables With Beef
What You'll Need
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoons of margarine*
What You'll Do:
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and margarine or butter. Sauté over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving
High Altitude Directions:
Increase cook time to 17 to 22 minutes.
*butter, or spread with no trans fat may be substituted
RICE, WHEAT FLOUR, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, BROCCOLI*, SALT, SUGAR, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT*, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ONIONS*, NATURAL FLAVOR, CARROTS*, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, CHICKEN BROTH*, GARLIC*, CHICKEN FAT, PARSLEY*, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, TURMERIC SPICE WHICH IMPARTS COLOR, NIACIN, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, TURMERIC EXTRACT, SPICES, FOLIC ACID, RIBOFLAVIN.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY INGREDIENTS.