Spicy Chicken Fajita
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine*
What You'll Do:
- In a large skillet, combine 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, 2 cups water and rice. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 14 to 18 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Slowly stir in 1/2 cup water and Special Seasonings. Increase heat to medium-high and continue cooking, uncovered, stirring constantly for 2 to 4 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir well before serving.
High Altitude Directions:
Increase initial water to 2 1/4 cups of water and simmer for 18 minutes.
*butter, or spread with no trans fat may be substituted
RICE, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONIONS*, SUGAR, TOMATO*, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, RED BELL PEPPER*, GREEN PEPPERS* WITH SODIUM SULFITE FOR COLOR RETENTION, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, PARSLEY*, GARLIC*, CARAMEL COLOR, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, SPICES, LACTOSE, NIACIN, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR, TURMERIC EXTRACT, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), FOLIC ACID.
CONTAINS SOY, MILK AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.